Welcome to the newly redesigned Lambda Center Houston website. Volunteers have worked for months to determine:
- the best approach to Lambda Houston’s online presence,
- what direction we needed to grow in the areas of online communication,
- ensure payment processing is secure, and
- build the re-designed website!
The membership database has also been re-developed. Monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual recurring membership payments are now in place. If you receive notification that your membership is expiring, it will be necessary to enter your credit card information. Credit card processing is now through Stripe. Credit card payments for registration are no longer processed through PayPal. Additionally, it is now possible to purchase tickets online to upcoming events.
- If you are a member (and your dues were current as of November 30, 2017) you likely received an email that contained a temporary password. Enter your email address and that password in the appropriate fields;
- If this is your first time logging-in since the website redesign and you are a member — and you did not receive a temporary password via email, please enter the email address you used to sign-up for your account in the “Lost Password” area. A link will be emailed where you can reset your password and quickly gain access to the member’s area. **Please do not use the support email to request that your password be reset. You are able to reset your password by entering your email address in the “Lost Password” field.
- If you are not a member, Join Now for $15 a month! You will have immediate access to the Member’s areas!
There may be issues
Please bare with us through this transition. If you find that there are issues with your account, we will work with you to resolve them as quickly as possible. Please email Support@lambdahouston.com. **Please do not use the support email to request that your password be reset. You are able to reset your password by entering your email address in the “Lost Password” field.